Sunday, September 10, 2006

September 11th

We have a 9-11 memorial service scheduled for 6pm. It's going to be a busy day with a meeting @ 2:30, service @ 6, board meeting @ 7 then another meeting on Tuesday.

What can I say about 9-11 when I was not in NY, DC, or the field in PA?? I think the thing to say is this was not an attack on NY. This was an attack on America and the freedom we enjoy. We worship, we have happy marriages, we love others (even those we don't totally agree with). THose who attacked us will not stop ever. Their only 'end game' is total destruction of the infadels. They don't know complete salvation. Unless they are martyred, they are not assured that 'Allah' will let them into heaven. They have that chalkboard faith of good and bad checks.
As Christians, on the other hand, we are assured of our salvation by the blood of the one who stood in our place.

I pray for tomorrow. I pray that even if one person shows up for our service, they can be healed of any pain felt, and they can move on and grow into what Christ wants the to be. Transformation is what I want!!!

No comments: