Sunday, June 04, 2006

Nurture and Witness and Outreach all in one


Well it looks like it happened. We have been praying for Kris and Jimmy and their marriage. It's over now. Kris is going to live with us for a while. David will too. Amanada is going to live with her dad. As sad as it is to see, there is blessing in here.
Kris needs a girlfriend with her. Brandy does too. I think one of the loneliest positions in ministry is the pastor's wife. No other ladies will get close to the pastor's wife. Maybe it's fear of saying the wrong thing or that she will pass everything along to the pastor. For whatever reason, the PW does not have friends in the church. Plus she is looked upon to lead some sort of ministry.
Brandy needs Kris there. I guess with that, I need Kris there too. She is like a sister to me. I'll watch over her and David and make sure they are taken care of and if Amanda comes and lives with us also, that will be just fine. We (Brandy and I and the church) will Nurture them. We will Witness to them. and in doing this is we are Reaching Out. That is the Methodist call. Follow me NOW.... amazing how that works out.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice colors. Keep up the good work. thnx!
»

Anonymous said...

Looks nice! Awesome content. Good job guys.
»

Anonymous said...

This site is one of the best I have ever seen, wish I had one like this.
»