Thursday, July 13, 2006

Interesting scripture this week

This week's scripture is Ephesians 1:3-14. I say interesting because it says first you are predestined and then near the end you made the decision. I can't wait to flesh this out. Predestination-the elect-SAVED! Are you saved. Have you surrendered your life to Christ? The most manly men don't like to surrender to anything, even if it's God. But in the surrender there is freedom that was unimaginable before. I've never really thought about it before, it was unfathomable (if that is a word) before Christ what I was free to do now that Christ is in my life. I'm not talking about sex, drugs, all night parties, etc. Freedom to dance, freedom to sing without condemnation, freedom to run. Assurance of my final destination.

Pray for Doyle Fitzgerald and his wife Cindy. Doyle is in the hospital in Dallas and will probably go to surgery. He has an incarcerated hernia. Pain yes. I'll probably go see him tonight or tomorrow.

Blessings,

Pastor Sean

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very best site. Keep working. Will return in the near future.
»

Anonymous said...

I really enjoyed looking at your site, I found it very helpful indeed, keep up the good work.
»

Anonymous said...

Keep up the good work. thnx!
»