Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Support


Picture of "hollywood". One of the kids in the church we need to pray for.

It's nice to know when you have support. I do have support here at the church. It's unfortunate that there are some that don't support me for whatever reason. Maybe they will find a way to communicate with me about the problem. changing pastors is always a problem. The best i can do is pray and love and visit. That's what I will do.
Praying more is where I fall down and unfortunately that's probably the most important. I need to make a specific time to pray. Maybe in the mornings after getting ready I can go over to the sanctuary and sit down with God. I don't have to be over there, but it helps to get away from it all.
The girl we met at Paul's house asked if our church was abandoned. She thought that it was because of how it looked and no one was ever there. Not sure how long ago that was and if she had the right church. She was blonde thru and thru (but the sweetest girl ever and I loved the conversations).
This church has done a lot to get better looking. Now we need to bring them in. Hopefully the new ministries we are building will do that. Velma says her class is doing great in conversation. We will start a new youth program soon and our men's ministry will be started next month.
Keep praying for the church and me. I need all God's guidance and wisdom he will give.

Blessings....Pastor Sean

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Very pretty site! Keep working. thnx!
»